Sunday, July 15, 2012

While the pizza was being served...


I iz a a tired chinchilla... -_-

Have you ever woken up to a huge surprise, not anything like a birthday party, or presents. I got quite a surprise this morning! I woke up, and heard one of the loudest, most unpleasent annoying sound to wake up to. A howling dog. AAUGH! It's quite the... sound. So I hobbles down the stairs with my eyes half closed, pretty much sleeping. I let the dog out and sat down on the couch. It's Sunday, so everyone is usually chaos. People running around getting ready, and I'm usually the last one to wake up to it. But there was no noise at all! I walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal out. But when I looked up from the counter, the clock said 1:33 o'clock!! Everyone was already gone at church, and they lef the dog inside. I don't think I've slept that late since I was little! But if you've been awake for 43 hours, with only 1 hour of sleep in-between, your likely to sleep in a bit. I've been sleeping over at my grandpa's house for a while, and I stayed up all night so I could see the sunrise at lake michigan. So I haven't got a lot of sleep lately :P
But then I remembered, today there was pizza at church. THEOS PIZZA! NOOOOO! I missed the best pizza in the world.... There should be a proverb on the subject.
Woe to you oh slumbers, for the pizza was being served while you slept...
What's the latest you guys have slept? Have you ever woken up to a surprise like this?

Oh yeah, I'm going to camp tomorrow, so I'll try to remember everything so I can post when I get back! Lataz!

Regollin the chinchilla, who is really gonna have to catch up on the AIO podcast comments when he get's back :P

God bless!

3 comments:

  1. heehee funny that you should sleep in on Sunday, because...on Saturday we were driving back from colorado(which is like fifteen hours back to home) and we decided to do it and see the Rocky Mountains in the same day. :D We did it...we just got back at about 3 in the morning. I slept til two thirty that afternoon. That was a first for me! I've never slept past nine before. :)

    Ely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slept in till 12:30 today....What can I say? I was up two nights in a row with a cold that wouldn't let me sleep.

    Sorry you missed Pizza day.... I crave pizza right now.....Really bad.....We had Pizza calzone's last night. They were the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch.
    How depressing.
    That's so...painful.

    What can I say? I just finished pizza for dinner, and somehow that doesn't sound very empathy-ish.

    Glad for you that you're going to camp though! I could tell that you've been looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete