Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hey everyone! I'm back from camp! It was amazing. An action packed week filled with singing, swiming, carpetball, and falling off cliffs...
Being Regollin the chinchilla, I'm bound to get hurt sooner or later at camp. Especially if a 50 ft. rock cliff is involved! So, this is what happened.
As soon as I got to camp, and first saw the cliff they call "big rock", I said, "that would be fun to sled down!" Of course, I was being sarcastic. bouncing down a complete verticle descent and landing in a bunch of bushes, wouldn't exactly be fun... But acctually...
So, I was standing at the top of the cliff, and wanted to take some pictures, so I walked along the edge clicking away. Then gravity desided it didn't like me.



I bounced and rolled, and eventually after about ten minutes hit the bottom. I sat there at the bottom of the cliff in a daze. All I could say was ow. Then I said it again. Them maybe a few more times. But then I decided that it was fun. :P It was pretty funny, except for the twisted knee and bloody leg. But still, what's funnier than a chinchilla bouncing down a mountain eh? xD

The week was amazing. The bible speaker there talked a lot about trials. And how we go through hard times, and God tests our faith. And through that we mature. We talked about so many other things, but it would take forever to tell you everything.  It was a great week! Dodge-ball, early morning pranks, and night games with the entire camp... I love bible camp.
If any of you guys go to a camp, or go camping, I hope you have a great time!!!

God bless! :D

3 comments:

  1. Seth, for if nothing else but my sake, PLEASE take better care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Reg, I missed ya! Glad you made it back alive! ^_^

    By the way, I was wondering, is there any humanly possible way to learn how to do a shoulder roll without breaking your neck?
    (I mean, I'm sure you, the chinchilla can do it, but I'm speaking for us humans ;)

    After watching parkour videos I want to be a ninja.
    But death isn't high on my bucket list.
    'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauricia: I'll try. :) God is protecting me, I know that!
    Kismint: Yeah, it may be a little hard for humans. I've seen 4 people's necks go out on em' while showing them...

    ReplyDelete