Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Well, that was fun...

Story time!

This is the story of a young boy who nearly died.
This is a true story!

CAUTION! If you have had  an octopus who likes sombreros and dancing to jazz, you may want to run up and down the statue of liberty 4 times durning the summer equinox.

CAUTION # 2! If you have no idea what that just meant... It's because I was joking :P

So, you may have heard of the time I ran myself over with a four-wheeler. Well, today I'll tell you the full story!


As you can see, the four-wheeler isn't in the best shape. That may be because of me...    :P

So, the day I (didn't) acomplish my stunt, I had my cousins over. I turned the key, and blasted into our field.  Soon I was at the top gear, going 40 miles an hour! I noticed a tight turn coming fast, but I didn't slow down... My heart skipped a beat. Or 2... or 8        The four-wheeler rocked back and forth like a bull, and threw me over the handlebars. I remember the 200 pound four-wheeler crushing my legs, but it could have been worse. I also remember the other two wheels jumping an inch over my head... THANK YOU GOD!  He definatly protected me that day. I could have died...  200 pounds tend to crush the skull a bit...


Well, That was fun! But then again, all things are funny in hindsight :P
But maybe I should stick with 20 miles an hour xD

Once again, Thank you God!

Hope you enjoyed reading! God bless! :)

4 comments:

  1. At this point, I'm stumped at choosing of "funny" "inspiring" or "cool" reaction buttons I should choose for this blog post...

    Errg...all of the above and more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kismint: Thats hilarious that you said that, because I was thinking the EXACT same thing! And then I was like, "well, lets see what someone said about this...." Hahaha.

    Awe, Seth......I am so glad you are alive. The world would NOT be the same without a special boy named Seth. God must have some super spectacular plans in store for you with all the near death experiences you've lived through.....

    But my oh my, my mind keeps wondering how you got into sO MUCH TROUBLE! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauricia: Thanks :)
    Life would also be a lot different without a speacial girl named Lauricia!

    God bless :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also ponder the fact that I'm still intact! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete