Wednesday, July 4, 2012

More pics!

More pictures  I took this week!
I love taking pictures from up on the silo. This is my favorite!



A moth that I found was migrating through from Canada. It's as big as my hand!



I went skating with a freind. We all know how that usually ends up. I need to get some knee pads... and a hockey mask...


Some amazing pictures of lightning from yesterday. God is Amazing!!!




And this is how we do fires. Pour some gasoline on and chuck a match. Then run...


Some flames went 30 feet high! Luckily the woods didn't catch fire!


And this is the remains of the 10 foot wood pile. A heap of charred ash and smoldering remains.


Going to see the fireworks tonight! I'll take pleanty of pics!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. coolness dude! Y'all know how to celebrate up there(unfortunately for us, if we even set off fireworks, we could start a wildfire. :( No fireworks for us this year...)

    Ely

    ReplyDelete