Sunday, October 21, 2012

Yes! I'm back! :D I've missed you all a very great deal, and so much has happened in the few months of my absence. My parents job wasn't paying egnough money for us yo live at our house, and we were at risk of needing to move. We prayed a lot. A month later, my parent's pay was cut once again, and we thoguth we would have to move. But Our prayers were answered, (in a way, thay always are! ) because the next day, another job opprotunity opened up! So we don't have to move! :D Thank you God!!!!

  I have lots more stories to share, all of which are good! So be sure to visit!

So, what's new with you guys? How's school? Please share!

-Regollin, the chinchilla blessed by God!

3 comments:

  1. =)
    Oh Reg this makes me smile wide!! I am so glad to have you back, and missed you quite a lot.

    Things on this side of the world are...okay...There's bad, confusing, and irritating, but there's quite a lot of good, laughter, hugs, and smiles. God's been trying to show me things about life, and I am stubbornly refusing to learn them. =P

    School is nice so far. I'm loving my digi arts class (yay!), and the rest aren't bad or boring ('sides math).

    Anyway, I'll be looking forward to more posts now that Chinchilla is in town!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Reg, you've been tagged once more! If you like, check out my tag-thingy @ http://kismint.blogspot.com/2012/10/hedgehogs-be-praised.html when you get a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Regollin! ^_^ It's been forever and a day. Can you believe I actually remembered the name of this place when you told me, what, a year ago? O_O

    Anyways, I'll be trying to check in soon. I've REALLY enjoyed it so far. You're so funny. *Laughs*

    Shey/Sam (:

    ReplyDelete