Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Rest in peices...


Today I had to destroy one of my favorite lego creations for the LOTR contest I'm entering. The M4 carbine... The creation that stood on my desk foe 6 months... But it was fun to destroy. xD 
Finally, one creation I get to have fun destroying. Take that Shmeebo! >:D       :P


Here's the vid.




It was fun to have while it lasted, but even more fun to destroy! :)  When I told my little sister Nora that I destroyed the gun, she went hysterical. The sobbed for 20 minutes! I didn't know she liked the gun that much... :P   I'm nearly finished with my LOTR build. I'll post pics soon!

Regollin the chinchilla addicted to interlocking peices of plastic...   O_o

4 comments:

  1. haha poor Lego gun!!! We shall mourn it for days. :)
    Actually, when I saw the title of this post(rest in pieces), the first thing that popped into my head was a quote from a favorite book of mine: "Piece by piece they shall rest in peace...yes, like all the ones in the ground." Weird moment for Ely! :)

    Ely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's great! =D
    Keep us posted on the lego progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet :) I could never make something that good with lego....Good job! You should've seen the mud castles I could build when I was 10. haha. I must admit, they were impressive. ;)

    For a second there I thought you said that was from the LOTR and I was like, "Since when were there guns in there?" *Puzzled expression* Duh, now I've got it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Reg, I know you're busy, but I'm here to announce that you've been tagged!

    When you get the chance, check out the rules at my blog here:
    http://kismint.blogspot.com/2012/09/im-it-youre-it-were-all-it.html#more

    ReplyDelete